- 1852 Skillman Ave W, Roseville, MN 55113
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2026 Sqft
- Centrally located smack dab between both downtowns & quick access to The U-yet tucked away on a private cul-de-sac-you'll discover this upbeat, well-maint split entry affording openness, light & tremendous versatility! Spacious LR, DR & KT are well-configured for entertaining & open onto fantastic raised deck. Large LL FR with gas FP & bookcase. 2 BRs up (private owners BA) & 2 down. Stamped concrete patio faces south over landscaped yard. New roof, newer furnace/AC, newer windows, new ext paint
- 3421 54th St E, Minneapolis, MN 55417
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 861 Sqft
- Can you say POSSIBILITIES?! This opportunity is not for the faint of heart! Outstanding location in Nokomis East, just around the corner from all 34th Avenue has to offer! Near the VA Medical Center and MSP Airport. MAC improvements. Nearly new furnace and water heater. HUGE kitchen was added to the original structure sometime post World War II. Front bedroom could be a great den/office. Some hardwood (rough!) and coved ceilings. Deep backyard could be adorable. Better see today!
- 3618 Pleasant Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55409
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1660 Sqft
- The Kingfield home you've longed for! Authentic character & classic configuration. Dreamy front porch, lovely nat wood, impressive foyer w/piano area & gorgeous staircase, DR buffet & bay window, pantry, spacious & open eat-in KT, big updated bath, French door from MBR to nursery/bonus rm, VERSATILE 3rd lvl well suited as BR & studio space, 2+ car gar, big backyard & shady perennial garden oasis. Feels like home! Near all your favorite haunts! Newer efficient Triangle Tube zoned boiler/water htr
- 2 Ski Ln, North Oaks, MN 55127
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 4506 Sqft
- 14276 Peninsula Point Dr, Savage, MN 55378
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2544 Sqft
- Captivating former Weston Woods model offers tremendous space & versatility! Vaulted ceiling soars above the the airy, well-appointed main level rooms. Handsome LR & FR gas FPs, dream KT has granite, updated SS appls & lighting. Amazing MBR suite. Huge WO lvl FR w/wet bar & built-in bookcase, French door to ofc/hobby rm, private guest suite, quality window treatments, glorious private patio against backdrop of pines + deck, laundry/mud rm, gar has dedicated boiler & epoxy floor, storage galore!
- 5001 18th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55417
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2221 Sqft
- DREAM west-facing corner locn 1 short blk west of Lk Nokomis Park & just so of M'haha Creek! Period character! Spacious & warm LR & DR, HW flrs, 2 FPs. Fall in love with the amazing park view sun rm/fam rm! 3 terrific BRs up. Small 3rd BR well suited as nursery/hobby rm. Charming art deco BA, main lvl powder rm off attractive KT. LL amuse rm & ofc area have new carpet. Privacy fenced bk yd, great deck. Perennials! Variety of berries, apple & cherry trees, hydrangeas, forsythia, azaleas & more!
- 804 41st St W, Minneapolis, MN 55409
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1978 Sqft
- Truly delightful 2-story home just a short walk away from Lake Harriet! Extensive organic/sustainable gardens all around this south-facing property. Fabulous year round sun porch plus covered upper level deck (off 2nd BR) & garden patio. Spacious LR has FP, HW floors throughout, sweet eat-in KT, large & pleasant owner's BR has adjoining study/nursery/bonus room, versatile 3rd BR makes ideal home office, Art Deco bath, many newer windows, attached garage. No mowing! Be prepared to be pleased!
- 369 3rd Ave SE, New Brighton, MN 55112
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1654 Sqft
- Home to 1 family since it was constructed! Convenient n'hood not far west of Lake Johanna & near several parks. Moundsview Schools! All on 1 level you'll find 3 of the 4 BRs, spacious west-facing LR, & a terrific hard-to-find family rm w/vaulted ceiling & windows on 3 sides! Some HW floors, KT & informal DR w/built-ins, lower level amusement rm is large, open & versatile, & the 4th BR & 2nd bath are downstairs as well. 2 car att gar. Nice trees & perennial plantings, back yd patio & handy shed!
- 235 Wheeler St S, Saint Paul, MN 55105
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1355 Sqft
- Sunny, impeccably cared for, happy house at the gateway to coveted Tangletown! Entirely fenced & beautifully landscaped corner lot w/backyard patio. Big dreamy front porch; HW floors; built-in bookcases & columns; DR buffet; fantastic kitchen w/high-end appliances, subway tile & concrete counters; 3 terrific BRs up; Murphy bed in west BR w/private balcony; cozy & versatile LL den; 2 delightfully updated baths; back mud rm; AC; 2.5 car gar plus extra parking; great storage - All in one package!
- 3400 Holmes Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55408
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1664 Sqft
- Fabulously unconventional & remarkably versatile East Calhoun "cottage" has great energy! Very near the lake & Uptown. Large sunny rooms that could serve a multitude of needs. Main level LR, DR, sun room, ID. Upper level studio/family rm, 2 BRs, 2nd sun room (well-suited to serve as 3rd BR). Many leaded windows, HW floors, SS appliances, updated bath, open front porch plus private brick patio with fire pit, dreamy trees & landscaping, iron & cedar fencing. Corner location. Walk to everything!